Lynda.com has published the long-awaited course on HTML5 Game Development with Phaser! Special thanks to Richard Davey for looking over the code and providing guidance in the development of this course.
Why bunnies? Bunnies are cute. They are simple to draw and animate… and who doesn’t feel the need to defend such poor little creatures?
- Downloading the Phaser framework
- Creating your first Phaser project
- Building the preloader and menu states
- Creating and spawning entities
- Working with particles and emitters
- Detecting and handling collisions
- Detecting \”game over\”
- Adding sound effects and text
- Preparing for mobile deployment
Link download : HTML5 Game Development with Phaser